Monday, October 4, 2010

DC...I'm BAAACKKK!!

DC is my home away from home mainly because my best friends, the DeSalvos, live here!  It's been over a year since I've visited up here and the first time to visit in the Fall!  I've been so excited to get to see some of the beautiful Fall leaves, but sadly I'm a little early and this may be the best that I get…


I mean I LOVE it here!  While the city is super fun and there are so many cool things to go and do, the main reason I love it is because of the people.

Michelle and Daniel are like my family and part of the reason I’ve always loved Daniel is because he’s treated me as his best friend too since day one.  Not only are they here, but the Davidsons are too.  Daryl, Peg, Sam, and Claire are from Michelle’s side of the family.  They too have taken me in and treated me like family and just yesterday Peg told me, “Our home is your home.”

Sadly Michelle and Daniel have to work during the day, but as usual Michelle has a “to-do” list for me.  Today its really cold and rainy so I’m thinking today will be spent inside reading or playing on the computer.  Ironically with all this free time there hasn’t been a weekday yet where I did nothing but stay home and relax!

Love, love, love it here…have I mentioned that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment