Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fun, Fun Weekend


My BFF, Amy, was here visiting. She split half her time with me in Houston and half her time in Pearland visiting another friend.

This quote from Amy gives you a glimpse into just how excited she was, “I almost forgot my phone and purse tonight…I must be really excited to see you!”

We got some good quality time together and she even helped me find what I do believe will now be my favorite new restaurant down here.  It’s called Pie In The Sky and if you have 4 people dining together then you get a free slice of pie. 

Now if I could just find 3 people to hang out with me!!

And as if that wasn’t enough fun for the weekend, I was able to go to Dancing With The Principals on Saturday night with Andrew and his family.

We watched several people shake their stuff out on the floor to help earn some money for their campuses and then at the end of the night it was open dance floor.  And an open dance floor to me equals a perfect night in my book.

Here are two Lewises who I love oh so much!!

Oh and check out my shoes…I was rocking the booties!  Never thought I could pull those off, but I have fallen in love with them…fallen in love hard!



No comments:

Post a Comment