Thursday, December 29, 2011

Proud Little Sis


One thing that makes me laugh about my brother is that he reads my blog.  And the reason I know this is because whenever we talk he always manages to find someway to quote something from my blog and uses it in normal conversation to see if I’ll notice.  I laugh every.single.time.

I shouldn’t have been surprised a few weeks ago when he quoted my blog and then informed me that he was going to create a blog too and that he was going to call it a “Rebuttal To Percaya” which is funny because I rarely say anything about him that he would need to rebut. 

I wasn’t too sure if he would actually follow through with this or not…but believe it or not he did!  So with no further adieu I give you…


My brother is two and half years clean and sober.  He is a supervisor at a rehab facility and even owns his own halfway house for guys just out of rehab called The Haston House. 

I’m proud of him for all those things, but his first post just reminded me of yet another reason I’m proud of him.  I love that he gets frustrated at people who just clean and don’t make any other changes in their life.  I’m proud because he wants to do something better with his life.  I’m proud of the man he’s turned into.

Love you Bubba!


No comments:

Post a Comment