Monday, January 2, 2012

High / Low


My high for the day:
I went to Chick Fil A to get breakfast…which surprisingly enough isn’t my high.  The high was that after I ordered the lady repeated back my order and then said, “I love you.  A woman who comes to the drive thru and knows exactly what she wants.  You are my favorite customer!”

My low for the day:
Today I realized that the kinda pricey and super cute baby shower invitations I ordered for Michelle’s shower somehow got sent to the first house I lived in…in PLANO!!!  I still haven’t quite figured out how that happened.  So then I went running around town going to different stores trying to find some invites that I could just print out because they need to go out in the mail tomorrow.  Then once I found some I had to hand feed all 40 of them through the printer.  And then I tried to use a paper towel to seal the envelopes, but they were too cheap so that didn’t work.  I had to lick all 35 of them myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment